Mylan Galway develop and manufacture high quality, sterile injectable products for Mylan Institutional, suitable for a range of therapeutic categories including oncology, cardiovascular, anti-infectives and anesthesia/pain management. They are the largest employer in the Galway Gaeltacht, and supported by Údarás na Gaeltachta.
When expanding their Casla operation in Connemara, Galway, they awarded Storage Systems Limited a large Pallet Racking and Mesh Partitioning fitout for their new warehouse building. This installation comprises of Dexion P90 Conventional Pallet Racking 3.5m high x 2.7m wide fitted with 2 beam levels decked with steel mesh panels for storing controlled drug euro pallets serviced by conventional forklift trucks.
The Pallet Racking is fitted with anti collaspe mesh screening to the back of each row while the front of the pallet racking rows are fitted with Industrial Mesh Partitioning with lockable sliding doors creating a 4 sided mesh enclosure cage. The sliding doors are fitted with electronicallly controlled locks with access via a swipe card only into racking locations. Rack end barriers are fitted to the end of each row of pallet racking to reduce collision damage.
- 100 bays of Dexion standard wide aisle pallet racking
- 3.5m high racking frames
- 2.7m wide bays
- 1100mm deep racking frames to suit euro pallets
- 200 steel mesh shelf panels
- all exposed uprights fitted with column guards
- all exposed end rows of pallet racking fitted with rack end barriers
- Anti-collapse mesh screen fitted to back of each bay of racking
- Electronic controlled lockable sliding doors fitted to front of each aisle of racking.