Anti-Bacterial Wire Shelving
Perma Plus wire shelving is a robust and hygienic shelving system with an antibacterial additive that lasts up to 5 times longer than nylon-coated shelving alternatives.
What’s more, this type of shelving unit can be up to 60% cheaper than stainless steel or aluminium options – all while boasting specialist antibacterial protection which is effective for up to 10 years, killing 98% of germs within 2-3 hours.
As a result, this hygienic, safe and sturdy wire shelving solution is best suited to hospitals, walk-in cold rooms, freezers and other hygiene-sensitive areas.
Our Perma Plus wire shelving also comes with a 15-year anti-corrosion guarantee, minimising the need to replace it a few years down the line.
Our Perma Plus wire shelving is available as standard in
- Heights (mm) 1625, 1830
- Widths (mm) 610,760 ,915, 1220,1370, 1520, 1820
- Depth (mm) 305,355,460,610
- No tools required simply slots together
- Shelf capacities up to 350 kg UDL
- Shelf pitch every 25mm
- Add castors to create mobile shelving
- Ideal for corners with no interfering uprights