Anti Collapse Mesh Screens
Anti Collapse metal mesh screens provide protection for your work force in a wide range of situations. Mesh Fencing can be used to separate areas within a warehouse or to protect staff from fork trucks or automated handling equipment where the risk potential can be greater. This type of fencing can also be used to create a bonded store or secure area within a warehouse when high value or hazardous items need to be stored.
Anti Collapse Mesh can be fixed to the rear of pallet racking or shelving to protect operatives when there is a potential risk from falling objects. The system can also be used as a fence to reduce the risk to operatives from machinery, fork lift trucks or other mechanical handling and automated equipment.
Anti Collapse protection is suitable for use in ambient warehousing as well as chill stores and freezers where the open mesh does not restrict the free flow of air.
When used to protect operatives from falling items, Anti collapse mesh can either be fixed directly to the back of the racking or stood off from the uprights at differing depths to allow for the overhang of the pallet.
When mesh fencing is used to protect operatives from the dangers of production machinery, it can be supplied with different apertures to conform to Health and Safety Regulations. The mesh can be supplied with a painted or pre-galvanized finish in a variety of apertures including 25mm x 25mm to suit aerosol storage.
The standard doors can be sliding or swing with the option of automatic closure in the event of fire. When the anti collapse is being used to form a secure area, a range of locks are available to meet your insurance or health and safety requirements.
- Anti-Collapse Mesh can be used within all industries, whatever the specific requirements for stacking volumes involved.
- Our Anti Collapse System allows storage areas wherever you want them, whatever the load or volume.
- The system can be supplied in a range of mesh sizes with different spacing options between the mesh screen and the pallet rack.
- Prevents any risk of overloading or pallet sliding in high stacking situations.
- Vital for secure stacking and loading.
- Guarantees optimal stability, visibility and fire security in all of our installations.
- Just choose the function and your level of security.