Compactus Double Decker XTR
Ultimate efficiency in use of space is offered by the convenient two-tier mobile shelving system Compactus®Double Decker XTR. It provides the best space efficiency for higher rooms with all the benefits of Compactus® Dynamic XTR or Compactus® Dynamic Pro XTR in an innovative concept.
Two levels of mobile shelving
Compactus® Double Decker XTR consists of mobile units with 2 levels of shelving and a mezzanine construction. The weight of both levels is carried by the mobile units. The mezzanine construction only carries the weight of people and needs limited strength. For even greater working comfort, the system can be fitted with automatic aisle lighting, to help you retrieve the file you need, when you need it.
Focus on space efficiency
- Two-tier mobile system with a “floating” floor.
- Best space efficiency for higher rooms.
- The floating floor construction only carries the weight of people.
Focus on convenience
- Effortless hands full operation by ”One touch” controller.
- Intelligent 3.5" LCD touch screen for advanced operation in 11 languages.
- Easily changing settings with PC software connected by an ethernet or USB connection.
- Communication with file management software for efficient storage and retrieval of files.
- Aisle lighting switches on automatically when bases start moving.
- Accommodates users with special needs.
Focus on safety
- Motor Current Monitoring System.
- Photoelectric cells.
- Motion detection.
- Passive safety.
- Complies with international safety standards such as GS, CE, EN 15095 and IEC 60950.
Focus on protection
- Vibration free movement by soft start – soft stop.
- Flexible programming of stopping distance between the mobiles.
- Interface with safety and environmental systems.
- Night mode which automatically repositions the system, to provide extra ventilation.
Focus on security
- Flexible programming of access control.
- System lock to lock a block of mobiles
- Floor lock to lock a block of mobiles.
- Programmable default aisle which opens automatically.
Focus on quality and sustainability
- High construction quality and perfect finish.
- Produced according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Stand-by mode which complies with Energy Star or Green Leaf standards.
Solid rails, manufactured from cold rolled steel can be fixed:
- In the concrete floor.
- In a raised floor with aluminium ramp for easy access.
- In an emission free aluminium floor for best protection of the stored items.
- Mobile base length: up to 12 meter.
- Shelving height: up to 2994mm in 40 mm increments on both levels.
- Shelf depths: 270, 300, 320, 350, 370, 390, 400, 450 mm.
- Maximum load per mobile base: 15 tons.
- Maximum movable block weight: 300 tons.