Compactus Original XT
With Compactus® Original XT from Bruynzeel you not only optimise your space, but also create a design that is perfectly integrated in the total office concept. The design of your offices is a reflection of your personal taste and corporate image.
Blend in with interior
The specially designed front panels can be finished in different colours, materials and designs, to blend in with your office interior. Use LED lighting as a true eye catcher in your office.
Show your identity
You can also go a step further, and choose a solution that emphasises your identity in an original manner. Integrate your logo in the wall units. Or imprint a unique image, reflecting your activities or your vision.
The best acoustics
Good acoustic properties in the office environment are vital. Bruynzeel cabinets can be fitted with specially designed panels with outstanding acoustic properties, which contribute to creating a pleasant working atmosphere.
Innovation in your office
We welcome new innovative ideas and are happy to assist you in finding the perfect solution for your office.
Focus on space efficiency
- Create space for extra work units, quiet zones, meeting rooms, or lounge areas.
- Or almost double the storage capacity.
Focus on designs
- The specially designed front panels and floor panels can be finished in different colours, materials and designs, to blend in with your office interior.
- Use the lower version to increase a sense of openness.
Focus on Friendliness
- Double-sided access makes the system highly accessible, which is ideal for shared storage and use in open offices.
- Stylish and ergonomic hand wheel.
Focus on security
- Central lock - the whole cabinet system is locked in only one action.
- Sliding doors, to lock a number of bays.
- Roller front doors, to lock a single bay.
- Lockers to create closed compartments.
Focus on quality and sustainability
- High construction quality and perfect finish.
- Complies with international quality and safety standards such as RAL and GS.
- Produced according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Profiled aluminium rails can be fixed:
- In the concrete floor.
- In a raised floor with LED lighting.
- In a raised floor with an aluminium ramp for easy access.
- In an computer floor.
- Mobile base length: up to 6 meter.
- Shelving height: from 1194 up to 2874mm in 40 mm increments.
- Shelf depths: 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 370, 390, 400, 450 mm.
Maximum block weight that can be moved by rotating the hand wheel:
- F1 Drive 10.5 tons by 10kg operating force
- F2 Drive 15 tons by 10kg operating force
In case of a higher load capacity, our electric driven system, Compactus® Dynamic XT or Dynamic Pro XT offers a highly ergonomic solution. With one touch you can move up to 30 tons.