Compactus Original XTR
Vast capacities of virtually dust-free storage space can be created by the ergonomically designed Compactus® Original XTR mobile shelving system from Bruynzeel. We will develop the ideal solution for your particular filing and storage situation, taking into account your specific needs and wishes.
Adapts to any room
- The mobile shelving system can be adapted to any room and fitted around specific building constraints, such as pillars and ventilation shafts.
- The drive system ensures easy movement of the mobile system, regardless of the content or the number of racks being moved at one time.
Prevent unauthorised access
- Various locking devices are available to help protect the contents of the mobile shelving units from unauthorised access.
Focus on space efficiency
- Almost doubles the storage capacity.
- Adapts to the building constraints; all objects, such as pillars and ventilation shafts will be integrated in the design.
Focus on effortless operation
- With a choice from 3 different drive options, Compactus®Original XTR adapts to its load capacity, ensuring effortless operation.
Focus on safety
- Can be equipped with aisle safety to prevent movement of the mobiles during storage and retrieval.
- Complies with international safety standard GS.
Focus on protection
- Available as completely emission free storage system.
Focus on security
- Base-to-base coupling, to interconnect two mobiles.
- Hand-wheel lock, to lock the total system.
- Sliding doors, to lock a number of sections.
- Roller front doors, to lock a single section.
Focus on quality and sustainability
- High construction quality and perfect finish.
- Complies with international quality standard RAL.
- Produced according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Focus on design
You can choose from a number of finishing options:
- Cost-efficient chain covers create a functional and qualitative finish.
- Optional front panels may be finished in steel or monoform in a choice of colours or wood designs. Enabling you to create the atmosphere you prefer.
Solid rails, manufactured from cold rolled steel can be fixed:
- In the concrete floor.
- In a raised floor with aluminium ramp for easy access.
- In an emission free aluminium floor for best protection of the stored items.
- Mobile base length: up to 14.4 meter.
- Shelving height: up to 2994mm in 40 mm increments.
- Shelf depths: 200, 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 370, 390, 400, 450 mm.
Maximum block weight that can be moved by rotating the hand wheel
- M1 Drive 12.5 tons by 4.7 rotations per meter
- M2 Drive 2.5 tons by 10.2 rotations per meter
- M3 Drive 3.5 tons by 22.3 rotations per meter
In case of a high load capacity, our electric driven systems, Compactus® Dynamic XTR or Dynamic Pro XTR offer a highly ergonomic solution. With one touch you can move up to 300 tons.