Hi280 Narrow Aisle Shelving
Providing optimum storage within a tight footprint, Hi280 Narrow Aisle shelving is ideal for use in warehouses that operate round the clock. The simple construction method and use of pre-galvanised steel allow for a strong, stable and long-lasting system.
Frequently installed in warehouses that are operating 24 hours a day, Dexion Hi280 narrow aisle shelving is generally used in conjunction with automated cranes. As these cranes run on rails they require little manoeuvring space as opposed to normal forklift trucks, allowing available storage space to be maximised.
- Maximises available storage space
- High-rise capabilities
- Store large quantities
- Store heavy loads
- Space efficient storage
- Optimum use of space
- Easy to adjust for changing needs
- Large range of accessories
Designed to use the minimum number of components to supply a quick and easy construction and rebuild method, the shelving system is made from pre-galvanised steel using automated assembly lines providing a consistent and robust product.
Dexion HI280 Narrow Aisle Shelving is available in the following
- Depths: 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000mm
- Lengths: 900, 1000, 1290, 1500, 1750, 2000, 2250, 2500mm (Length of installation is in principle unlimited)
- Heights:1000, 1600, 2100, 2300, 2500, 3000, 4600mm (can be installed in heights up to 15 metres).
- 75kg to 400kg per shelf
- Frame components and shelves are made from pre-galvanised steel.
Hi280 narrow aisle system is tested, dimensioned and approved according to the European FEM norms.
The strong construction, which is designed to match European FEM standards, and use of automated cranes both benefit the high degree of stability and precision that narrow aisle shelving requires. As with the standard Hi280 system the design uses the minimum number of components to allow quick and easy construction and re-assembly.
- Manufactured using pre-galvanised steel for a strong, robust and stable framework
- Simple and fast construction and re-assembly
- Designed according to European FEM standards
With custom design capabilities to match your storage needs, Hi280 narrow aisle shelving can help you to get more from your warehouse facility by increasing your storage while reducing the footprint of the system.