Mobile Pallet Racking
Dexion's Mobile Racking system (MOVO) is the ultimate solution for high density storage of all pallet sizes or goods that need to be stored. The design eliminates the need for multiple picking aisles which significantly reduces the storage area required, or alternatively doubles the storage capacity in the same size area. MOVO is comprised of conventional pallet or cantilever racking mounted on steel framed trolleys which run on imbedded rails in the floor. A range of rails, basesand control systems are available to provide the best possible fit for your warehouse.
A control unit operates the MOVO and numerous standard safety features complete the solution. This package of features ensures easy operation and absolute safety at all times. Each MOVO Installation is custom made so it can be tailored to your individual needs and available warehouse space, offering the ultimate in storage design.
- High density storage which requires only one truck aisle
- Full access to all pallet locations
- Can accommodate various pallet sizes
- Suitable for cold stores; reduce running costs by minimising the area to be chilled
- Operating temperature -30C to +40C
- Integration with WMS is possible
- Can be operated remotely with additional control units
- Increase your storage capacity by up to 100% or reduce your storage footprint
The modular design of the MOVO system means that it is easy to design the most efficient and economic installation for any situation. Rails, bases and control system are chosen to give the best possible fit with your requirements and building. MOVO can be used for both narrow Aisle man-up forklift trucks and wide aisle standard forklift truck situations.
In addition to the standard MOVO controls, there are a variety of optional control methods which can be used to speed up your operation or to ensure reliable stock control. MOVO can be tailored to your control requirements, from the simple addition of radio control on the fork lift to the full integration into your storage ERP-system network.
The difference is the detail..
- light control – only the open aisle is lit - saves electricity
- commission mode –open pre selected aisles - save time
- night position – improves air circulation - preserves goods
- sprinkler position – a mode for fire protection - added safety
- stock position – multiple aisles partially open for access - easy picking
- remote control – fast and easy operation - faster picking on FLT
And everything for cold and normal temperature stores, MOVO is operationally safe at temperatures of -30 degrees centigrade and can be used even down at -40 degrees centigrade.
The below summary of technical data shows the variety of applications possible.
Loads and Dimensions:
Bay loads: depending upon system, up to 24 tonnes
Total single carriage load: up to 800 tonnes
Trolley length: up to 90m
Rack Height: up to 12m
Bay widths: up to 5000mm
- Lane travel
- Radio control operation
- Order picking mode
- Automatic light triggering
- Two different fire positions
- A night position
- A circulation mode
- Sprinkler mode
- WMS-automatic control
- ERP-automatic control
- Remote diagnostic
Safety: For each aisle way:
- Longitudinal trolley light barrier
- Fork lift truck counting device
- Acoustic pre-warning of movement
- LED-flashing lights during movement
- EMERGENCY-STOPS on each trolley
Across the front of the racking aisles a light beam safety barrier can be installed with beams at 3 different heights.