Modu-Med HTM71 Racking Systems
For a modular storage system that keeps items perfectly organised and accessible, our HTM71 racking units are exactly what healthcare organisations are looking for.
The Racking allows the baskets or trays to be inserted either horizontally, slanted or in a tilted position. Depending on where they are positioned, this makes it easier to access the items and ensure the HTM71 racking system remains adaptable to your environment.
HTM71 racking maximises vertical space, making the most of the available storage if there is limited room. It’s a strong and robust design that can easily stand up to the testing demands of life in the healthcare sector.
- Modular racks with high flexibility
- Can accommodate modules (trays/baskets) in either the 400mm or 600mm wide directions
- Modules are inserted into removable plastic supports which can easily be adjusted at 68mm increments without the use of tools
- All modules include a safety stop system to prevent them falling when pulled out
- Modules can be positioned in either the horizontal, slant or tilt position to improve access
- Each unit can accommodate up to 24 trays at 50mm deep, up to 12 trays at 100mm deep and up to 6 trays at 200mm deep