Flexibility, privacy and transparency are the UMA system characteristics that combine effectiveness and confidence in the most adaptable partitions system to the today’s modern office requirements.
In UMA, the continuous system allows creation in accordance with any requirement of project, being a single or double glass version perfectly combined with opaque partition.
Double Glass doors that may be of thickness partition or slipping for its interior allow maximum privacy without compromising the refinement.
Design per excellence, use’s flexibility, high quality yield, technological innovation, quick installation and a variety of components are contained , are part of a system of removable partitions prepared for any requirement of modern buildings to offices.
- Up to 3200mm for glazed modules
- Up to 3000mm for opaque modules
- Up to 3600mm on request depending on finish and consultation
- 2000,1000 or 500mm for opaque modules and glazes with frame
- For the glazes panels frameless, it depends on the height, not exceeding the 2.70m2, 150mm minimum width
- For Special parts manufactured + or – 3/1000
- Floor and ceiling: + or – 8mm (on request: -8mm, + 15mm).
- 10 (+ or -5) doors remote to the floor.
- In Accordance with EN ISO 9001 certificate
- Framed or unframed Glass
- Solid or solid with Glass
- Sliding Door Options
- Full Height as standard
- Glazed Rw = 34Db – 44Db
- Solid Rw = 43Db – 48Db
- Galvanized steel profiles in teh modular system
- Alumimium profiles in the continued system showing 26mm edge. Treated aluminium profiles in visible areas.
- Inner floor and ceilings profile in natural anodized aluminium showing 18mm edge.
- Telescpoic system and compression spring leveling.
- Double panels: 19 or 16mm ain particleboard 650 kg/m3, various finishes. Insulation between panels in 40mm mineral wool.
- Double panels: 13mm ain particleboard 1110 kg/m3, various finishes. Insulation between panels in 60mm mineral wool.
- Double panels: 13mm with 0.9mm laquered steel sheet, with inner in plasterboard lacquered, various finishes. Insulation between panels in 60mm mineral wool.
- Double panels: 13mm with coated plasterboard lacquered, various finishes. Insulation between panels in 60mm mineral wool.
- Glass panels from floor to ceiling, intermediate or multiple. Double glazed in the structural modular system, with aluminium minimalist profile frame showing 26mm edge, with 4mm between profiles.
- 5 or 6mm tempered glasses with the option to insert venetian blinds.
- single or double glazed with continued system either 10 or 12mm
- 92mm steel sheet lacquered coated
- 42mm with chipboard coated
- 92mm chipboard coated
- 10 or 12mm tempered simple glass
- 42mm aluminium with 6mm tempered simple glass
- 42mm aluminium with 6mm double glass
- 92mm aluminium with 6mm double glass
- 92mm aluminium frame and double glass
- 94mm steel lacquered coated
- 94mm chipboard coated
- outer 10 or 12mm tempered simple glass
- outer 42mm aluminium with 6mm tempered simple glass
- outer 42mm aluminium with 6mm tempered double glazed
- outer 42mm chipboard coated
- inner 10 or 12mm tempered simple glass
- Opaque panels Rw = 43dB a 48dB
- Glazed panels Rw = 34dB to 44dB
- Opaque door Rw = 33dB
- Double glazed doors Rw = 35dB