Vertical Carousel - Paternoster
The Paternoster is an excellent solution for optimising picking times, particularly when a batch picking process is being used. In addition, their rotating automated storage system saves floor space by providing efficient, height optimised storage.
Paternoster vertical storage machines offer closed, safe storage and protect products from dust and light damage. Retrieval points can be set up on different floors and the faster product turnaround times offered by Paternosters mean that the warehouse picking operation can be reduced by as much as 60%.
The work environment is safe and ergonomic, as carriers are transported to the optimum working level.
A Paternoster is the perfect system for storing many different types of goods. It offers rapid processing; the Paternoster will always takes the shortest route to bring items to the operator, as well as minimising the number of picking errors.
- Fit more goods in the same space. Saves up to 70% on floor space.
- Picking time only 15 seconds/row.
- Reduces picking errors by two thirds.
- Ideal for batch picking.
- Combines reliable technology with decades of experience in global deliveries.
- Low maintenance requirements but a good maintenance network.
- Provides a safe, ergonomic work environment.
- Is easy to integrate with many WMS solutions.
- Prevents unauthorized use. Reduces losses.
- Offers a separate durable an secure frame.
- A well-lit picking opening that can be closed and secured electronically. Optionally, multiple picking openings on more than one floor level.
- Guarantees the safety of both users and goods with safety light curtain and photoelectric cells above and below the picking opening.
- A control equipped with a graphical display and an alphanumeric keyboard.
- Carrier dimensions suitable for most standard picking trays.
- Carrier widths 2850 and 4100 mm
- Carrier depths 420, 520 and 620 mm
- Carrier capacity 600 kg max per carrier
- Space between carriers: 201-493 mm
- Total capacity: 15 600 kg maximum
- Total widths: 3703 and 4953 mm
- Total depth: 1836, 2036 and 2236 mm
- Total height: 3040-14 890 mm
- Electrical connection: 400 VAC
- Motor output: 4 kW
- Control system: PaC100