WMS and Control Software
TC2000 is a WMS system that has been developed for use with storage automates. It can be used as a standalone system or connected easily to existing WMS system.
TC2000+ is a complete WMS system that can be used when there are both machines and static racking in the warehouse. The picking will be done with handheld PDA’s.
TC2000 software knows the stock items, storage locations, and inventories. The software enables the control of the warehouse from simplistic inventory control to complex batch-picking systems that can contain multiple Tornados, Paternosters and Horizontal Carousels.
- Put away
- Clear graphics that show all operations
- Moving items inside the warehouse
- Good reporting
- Repetition diagrams for different warehouse areas and shelves
- Transaction history (who, what, when)
- Graphics monitoring of warehouse filling rate
- Monitoring of storage location types
- Monitoring of loading items
- Possibility of printing various labels during picking and put away
- FIFO, Floating storage locations, Fixed storage locations with or without quantity management
- Control data of a warehouse directly from the host system
- Support for controlling separate production batches of a single item per storage location concerned
- Several different language options
- Miscellaneous control of user accounts and their user rights
- Item weight control
- Connection of pictures or drawings
- Serial number connection to items